Thursday, May 2, 2013

One week...

In one week we find out if baby Brunker #2 is a boy or a girl.  I am almost done cleaning out the new nursery. How did we get so much junk stuff? It feels good to throw things away!

Anyway, if baby is a girl I want to do cream furniture and pink and aqua bedding and accessories! Here are some things I am loving!

This set from Etsy!
These colors, again from Etsy!
In love with this name canvas for above the crib!
Love this bedding too!

Ok, onto boy stuff...I really struggle with boy stuff for some reason! I like navy and green together!
Pottery Barn has a lot of cute things!
I like this from Etsy!
Alligator bedding from PB
Plaid bedding from PB

These are the places I will start once I know what baby #2 is.  Until then I will keep searching and brainstorming....Is is May 9th @ 11am yet....?

No comments:

Post a Comment