Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brooklyn-18 Months

Is it really time for another monthly update for Miss Brooklyn?!? Wow! 18 months old! That seems so big to me and very hard to believe! My baby girl is growing up so fast! She is such a joy! It is amazing to me what she learns each day and all of the new things she says each day! She is non-stop all day long, always moving and talking! There is never a quiet moment unless she is drinking milk or reading a book.  Even when she is watching her shows she is always talking and saying what she sees on the t.v. 



Brooklyn starts PDO on Tuesday (June 4)! I have very mixed emotions about it! I am excited to get a few hours a week to myself and excited Brooklyn will get some good kid interaction and direction from a teacher, but I am so dreading drop-off.  No one except my mom and mother-in-laws have watched Brooklyn.  It is going to be a very hard morning for both of us! But, I know we will get through it and Brooklyn will love going to "school"!

Brooklyn had her 18 month appointment this morning! The doctor said she is doing great! His exact words are "she is a very bright child"! That makes my mommy heart happy and makes all the hard work of trying to teach her letters, shapes, numbers and colors worth it! Brooklyn is in the 80th-85th percentile for all of her measurements; weight, height and head circumference! We have a big girl on our hands!

I love her more and more each day, which I didn't know was possible, but it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment