Friday, May 17, 2013

Baby #2-19 weeks

19 Weeks
How Far Along: 19 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but not all
Favorite Moment This Week: Finding out we are having another GIRL! 
Gender: GIRL!! Molly Kate will be her name!!
Movement: Yes!! I love it!!
Food Cravings: Milk Shakes
What I Miss: having energy!
Sleep: Some nights are good others are bad!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Starting on the nursery!
Symptoms: Some swelling in ankles after walks
Belly Button: Half way in/out
Next Dr. Appt: Friday Jun, 7

This past week has been so much fun! I am so happy and excited we are having another girl! When people ask if I know what we are having yet, I excitedly tell them another girl!! Some people ask if I wanted a boy and I usually answer no! Secretly Ben and I both wanted another girl, but we both would have been very happy and blessed if baby #2 was a boy! We think having girls 22 months apart is going to be A LOT of FUN! I am also very excited about using all of the girl clothes again! They will pretty much be in the same season, I might need to get a couple of fall outfits for Molly but other than that all winter clothes are 0-3 month and 3-6 month! Perfect! We might be saving money now by getting to reuse clothes, but we will have to pay for 2 weddings in 20+ years...yikes! 


 Wow!! I am quite a bit bigger this time around! I feel like I am more wide (and look it too).  Pregnancy #1 my belly seemed to be more out in front, this time around it is out front but also on the sides too! I also had a nice tan going on first pregnancy! There is no time for laying out with an 18 month old! Ha!!
Brooklyn wasn't in the mood to take a picture, but I still think it's fun to watch her grown throughout this pregnancy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment