Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby #2-20 weeks

Halfway there!! How is that possible!?! Some days I feel like this pregnancy is going by really slow, but other days I can't believe how far along I am.  It is still so crazy to me that I am going to have 2 babies soon! I'm getting pretty excited!!

How Far Along: 20 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: some things, but not all!
Favorite Moment This Week: Brooklyn saying "seester" and "Mahl" for Molly!
Gender: Girl! Molly Kate
Movement: YES! more and more each day! It is funny because she seems to be active when the house is quiet (i.e. Brooklyn is asleep), or maybe that's just when I notice the movements more!
Food Cravings: Vanilla Shakes
What I Miss: having energy! I am SO tired!
Sleep: not too bad!
What I Am Looking Forward To: decorating the nursery! I have all of these ideas in my mind, now I just need some money and time to get them done!
Symptoms: Tired! Tired! Tired!
Belly Button: Half in, half out!
Next Dr. Appt: Friday June, 7





My crazy girl did not want to take a picture! She was being very silly!
 Comparison!

Here is a link to my post when I was pregnant with Brooklyn at 20 weeks! (click on the word 'here')

No comments:

Post a Comment