Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Baby #2-Weeks 15-18

Weeks 15-18


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Some but not all!
Favorite Moment This Week: Pretty sure I felt flutters, so I am counting that as first movement! So exciting!
Gender: Find out tomorrow, May 9th!!
Movement: Little flutters!
Food Cravings: ice cream, vanilla shakes
What I Miss: sleeping through the night and not going to the bathroom 4-5 times a night!
Sleep: See above!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding out if little nugget is a boy or girl!
Symptoms: Tired
Belly Button: In, kinda...
Next Dr. Appointment: Tomorrow!! Thursday May, 9th


The stomach flu hit our house and because of that we did not take 15 or 16 week pictures.  No one was feeling up to it...I am sad about it, but life will go on!

Week 17:
 Week 17 Comparison from Pregnancy #1: my belly is definitely bigger and more round this time!!
 Brooklyn did NOT want to cooperate...


Week 18:

 I didn't take an 18 week picture when pregnant with Brooklyn.  Also, Brooklyn wanted nothing to do with taking pictures tonight.  She would just run away when I tried to pick her up.  I didn't fight with her!

Tomorrow is the big day!! Pink or Blue...??????

No comments:

Post a Comment