Monday, July 18, 2011

Playing Catch Up-Week 20

This may seem outdated, but I want to post it just for future references when I look back on my blog in several years.
Pregnancy Updates-Week 20

How Far Along: 20 weeks...half way there!! CRAZY!!
Total Weight Gain: um...?
Maternity Clothes: mostly, yes!
Favorite Moment This Week: Finding out we are having a GIRL!!
Gender: GIRL! Brooklyn Paige
Movement: Yes, A LOT! 
Food Cravings: Still the same-waffles, orange juice
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably.  I can not sleep without my pregnancy pillow!
Sleep: read above!
What I am looking forward to: decorating the nursery in pink and brown!
Symptoms: NONE! I am feeling great!

Sorry this post is short and sweet!! We could not be more excited to have a little girl joining our family.  I never imagined I would have a girl first, I always thought I would have a boy first and he would be the protective older brother, but now we are going to have a protective older sister for our other children.  I have heard that having the first born be a girl is amazing, because she generally is more mother-y and loving to her younger siblings! We can't wait to meet Brooklyn in November!!


No comments:

Post a Comment