Friday, July 5, 2013

Line Creek Train

There have been a lot of fun mom's group activities this summer that Brooklyn and I are cashing in on! If it wasn't for mom's group I don't know that we would be doing all of this fun stuff! So glad I am in two and there are so many fun things to do!

A couple weeks ago we headed to the Line Creek Train! It is open on the weekends for 50 cents a ride but mom's group scheduled a time slot for a Friday morning! Brooklyn kept saying "choo choo" on the way there! I think she was excited!
Doesn't my little girl look so chubby in the above picture! Ha!!
And, I look chubby in these pictures! Ha!
Brooklyn was a little unsure of the train at first! It went the perfect speed! There was a long tunnel that she was unsure of the first time, but she finally got used to the darkness and loved it!

Choo! Choo! We will be back!!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment