Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday


ONE:
Last night we had breakfast for dinner! There is just something I love so much about this! We don't have it too often, but when we do, it is my new obsession for a few days! ha! Brooklyn loved dipping her pancakes into the syrup! Messy but yummy!

TWO:
Today I am going to the pool with a girlfriend from highschool! Carissa and I used to go to the pool together at least once a week in the summer.  She is a teacher so she always has summers off.  When I was working, my summer schedule was pretty flexible so we always found time to enjoy a pool date with a Sonic drink! We have not had one in 2 summers! Today is the day! My mom is coming over to watch Brooklyn and I will be at the pool! I am so excited!!

THREE:
The nursery is getting painted tomorrow!! Ben and my mother in law are going to paint it! Brooklyn, my mom and I are going shopping while they paint! I can't wait to see it! Here is a before picture...

Stay tuned for progress and reveal pictures!

FOUR:
I am really having a hard time with my hard wood floors! I am very anal about keeping them so clean! I usually dry dust/sweep them and then clean/polish them.  For some reason they have been getting dirty a lot quicker it seems! I used to use the Bona hardwood cleaner system, but I have recently switched to the squirt and mop from Pledge! It is a lot faster, but I am not so sure I am in love with it.  I might be going back to Bona! Oh the dilemmas of trying to keep a clean house!

FIVE:
Speaking of cleaning...Ben asked what he could clean around the house that is getting hard for me to clean! I told him our shower!! I have not cleaned it in so long! Gross! I gave him all the cleaning supplies and put him to work! It looks fabulous!! He is now the designated shower cleaner! How often do you clean your shower? When he got done the whole house smelled like bleach, but we had a clean shower! I joked that the shower probably hasn't been this clean since we moved in! Yay to a clean shower-thanks Ben!

 (I am making this 6 on Friday...sorry!)

SIX:
I have been going through pictures on my computer and organizing them and uploading all of them to Shutterfly.  I want them somewhere online so they are easy to access and just in case anything should ever happen to my computer I won't lose all my pictures! I am almost done, it has been a difficult task! Who knew organizing pictures could be so time consuming! Here is a picture from this time last year of my precious little girl...why does time go by so fast?!?!




HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment