Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baby #2 Weeks 26 and 27

Weeks 26 and 27

How Far Along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds (yikes!)
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Favorite Moment This Week: Brooklyn finally saying "Molly" instead of "Mahl".  It sounds a little like "Mommy", but it is pretty close to "Molly".  Hopefully in the next 3 months she can say it the correct way! Also, feeling my baby girl kick and move ALL day long! This girl is active!
Gender: Girl-Molly Kate!
Movement: ALL DAY, and night!
Food Cravings: Fruit and Pop-Tarts!
What I Miss: I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable.  When sitting on the floor playing with Brooklyn I can't just sit there for long periods of time without needing back support or to re-position every 30 seconds! 
Sleep: Some nights are better than others! I have not been getting up to use the restroom as much in the past, but I am still getting up at least 3 times a night. It is also hard for me to fall asleep before 11pm.  I can be exhausted, but I just lay there with tons of thoughts going through my head! I have found that if I don't fall asleep until midnight, I usually don't wake up until 5am to go to the bathroom for the first time! 
What I Am Looking Forward To: The crib is ordered and will be delivered tomorrow! The nursery is getting painted this weekend by Ben and my mother-in-law! I am so excited! 
Symptoms: back aches, uncomfortable
Belly Button: Pretty even/flat, getting ready to pop out all the way!
Next Dr. Appt: Next week-the dreaded glucose test! I actually didn't mind it at all when pregnant with Brooklyn, I just hope I pass!

Pictures: 26 weeks
 Brooklyn posed perfectly! When I tell her it's time to take a picture she runs to our room and stands by the wall and grabs the chalkboard out of my hand! This time she held the chalkboard perfectly-not in her face like times before!

 27 weeks:


Not so good with the chalkboard this week! Silly girl!

Comparisons:




No comments:

Post a Comment