Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zona Rosa Sprinklers

We joined Moms group this week at the Zona Rosa Sprinklers! I was unsure how Brooklyn would do, but overall she did pretty well! After showing her what to do she walked right over to one and laughed when it sprayed her!!

I just love her in a little hat! Too bad it didn't last for long!



Love this picture of her getting sprayed!!

After a few minutes, she wanted to go "bye-bye".  I told her we were staying for a while longer and she got mad.  I brought a blanket and some snacks, so I asked her if she wanted to sit and have a snack.  Of course she did! We watched the other kids and I talked with some moms!

She had to have paci and lovie before she would get back out there-but I didn't let her get lovie wet.



Saying "hi" and waving to a little girl! She loves saying "hi" to kids that are bigger than her!

Brooklyn kept saying "bye-bye".  I finally asked her what she wanted to do when we went bye-bye and she said "Bah" which means "Barney"! I about lost it.  This girl wanted to go bye bye so she could sit in the car and watch Barney.  I don't think so! Maybe this is a sign I shouldn't turn the car tv on EVERY TIME we go somewhere.

After convincing Brooklyn to say a little longer, we headed home and made a McDonald's stop on the way home! This girl loves her some chicken nuggets and apples! Apples are her favorite thing out of the happy meal!

She found out the happy meal box could be fun! Some days we just get a bag for happy meal but this time we got a box! 
Hat?!?!

Where is Brooklyn?

silly girl!

There she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment