Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby #2-Weeks 21, 22 and 23

Running a little behind, surprise surprise! 

Weeks 21, 22 and 23...OOPS!

How Far Along: As I am typing this I am 23 weeks 6 days!
Total Weight Gain: I guess I should not lie...at my doctors appointment last week I had gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks...YIKES!! But, I am justifying it a little, because the doctors appointment before that I only gained 1 pound in 4 weeks, so I am looking at it as a 9 pound gain in 8 weeks...which doesn't sound so bad...
Maternity Clothes: Yes, mostly! They are just much more confortable!
Favorite Moment This Week: Feeling strong movements and kicks! Ben felt her a lot too! Such a special moment when he has his hand on my tummy and she kicks him!
Gender: GIRL! Molly Kate
Movement: YES!
Food Cravings: donuts and vanilla milkshakes-maybe this is why I gained so much weight in 4 weeks! Ha!
What I Miss: Not sleeping through the night
Sleep: Ugh! Getting up SO many times a night to go to the bathroom.  Miss Molly is sitting right on my bladder!
What I am Looking Forward To: Starting on the nursery! I have ordered the crib skirt and that is it so far!
Symptoms: None really except for being very tired!
Belly Button: Starting to work its way out...
Next Dr. Appointment: Monday July 8th

Picture time...I am sad to say I never took a 21 week picture! And, it is safe to say I am A LOT bigger this time around! Crazy to see the comparison!

22 weeks:

my silly girl not wanting to look at the camera!

 23 weeks:


Brooklyn wanted to hold the chalkboard...and cover her face! Miss Independent!


No comments:

Post a Comment