Friday, June 28, 2013

Brooklyn- 19 Months

On June 26, 2013 Brooklyn turned 19 months old! WOW!!


She is getting so smart!! It is amazing how much she soaks in, she is a little sponge! And, a little parrot! Everything I say she tries to repeat! It is so funny and cute! My new favorite word that she says is gymnastics, she pronounces it like "nastics."! Too cute!! I also really love how she says naked! She loves just walking around in her diaper! She calls it "nake-y"!

She loves to learn! When I sit down to teach her something she will patiently sit with me, look at me when I talk to her and absorb everything I am saying! She loves her shapes! Whenever she sees a circle she will proudly and loudly yell "CIRCLE".  No matter where we are, circles are her favorite! Her favorite letter is "O" with "B" being a close second.  Just with the circles, if she sees an "O" she will let you know! There for awhile circles became "O's" but she is back to telling the difference.  It is amazing she knows to call it an "O" when it is with other letters, when there are no other letters around she says "circle". 

This girl LOVES tv just like her daddy! Some days is makes me crazy, other days it is my lifesaver, but then I feel guilty for letting her watch too much.  Barney is a favorite-especially in the car.  I started the car TV way too early.  We can't go anywhere without watching Barney.  This girl is going to be getting headphones soon-I miss my radio!

She loves Sesame Street but would rather read the books than watch the show! She used to be obsessed with Elmo but now Ernie is a favorite! I finally found a Bert and Ernie figurine to go with her other Sesame Street figurines and she is in love.  I love how she says "Ernie" too!

Her vocabulary amazes me every day! She is starting to put two words together.  She will say a word, pause for a second and then say another word after it.  Ex: "mama"...."stairs" for Mama go upstairs.  Smart little girl!

I just love her more and more every day! I can't believe she is 19 months old! WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment