Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby #2-Weeks 24 and 25

Weeks 24 and 25

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I don't know! I DO NOT get on the scale at home.  I would say around 20 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and no! Athletic pants/shorts I can still wear and I wear big tshirts around the house and to bed.  Everything else is maternity!
Favorite Moment This Week: picking a date to paint the nursery! We have decided we are going to paint Brooklyn's room too! Ben doesn't think it's fair to paint the nursery and not have Brooklyn's room painted-ha! Also, Miss Molly received her first gifts from The Moylan family! Everything is beautiful!!
Gender: Girl! Molly Kate
Movement: YES! This girl moves ALL the time! She is very active compared to Brooklyn!
Food Cravings: anything and everything! I am hungry all the time!
What I Miss: Brooklyn sitting comfortably on my lap.  She tries so hard to lean back and get cozy with me, but it just doesn't work-makes me sad!
Sleep: OK! The past 2 nights I have only been up twice to use the restroom! yay!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Making progress in the nursery!
Symptoms: I am starting to get a little heartburn every once in a while, nothing major! And, my ankles are starting to swell if I stand for too long-thanks to the hot weather!
Belly Button: It has officially popped out! 
Next Dr. Appt: Monday, July 8

Picture Time!
24 weeks:


Brooklyn was in bed when we took the 24 week pictures, so there are none of her for this weeks photo shoot!

25 Weeks: ( I didn't take a 25 week picture when pregnant with Brooklyn!)



 My silly girl! She loves to go in our room and stand by the door and say cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment