Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PDO

Brooklyn is going to start going to Parents Day Out in the fall! Ben and I went and toured Small Saints Learning Center at St. Stephan church in Liberty! We love it!! Brooklyn will go to PDO on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:15am-12pm. I think it will be great for Brooklyn to have some social interaction on a weekly basis and learn what it is like to have a "teacher". It will also be good for her to have something to look forward to that is only for her once the baby is here! It will also be good for me to have one on one time with the baby when he/she arrives!!

We usually go to story time at the library on Tuesdays and Gymboree class on Thursdays, but Tuesday/Thursdays for PDO just work better for us! I don't think we will continue Gymboree classes for a couple of reasons. One reason being price-Gymboree isn't cheap and adding in PDO 8 times a month, it is just going to be too expensive. Second reason, even if money wasn't an issue I don't know what I would do with the baby during Gymboree class. Gymboree is very parent involved and I don't want to be taking my attention away from Brooklyn during class! And, I think it is Gymboree policy for only one child at a class unless you pay for the second child. We can still do story time at the library on Wednesdays and I can take the baby to that!

PDO has a summer session that is just Tues/Thurs the month of June that we are going to try out so Brooklyn can get ready for the fall class!

I know there will be tears shed by both Brooklyn and me at first, but in the long run it will be a great thing for both of us! I am excited for our new adventure!!

this girl loves pushing the laundry basket from the laundry room to my bedroom where I fold clothes!


Getting her nails clipped while eating fruit loops!

No comments:

Post a Comment