Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby #2-Weeks 13-14

Weeks 13 and 14 for baby #2! I am going to try and post weekly, but that is already seeming to become impossible with a 17 month old! I post at least once a month, but hopefully more!


How Far Along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10 pounds-yikes!
Maternity Clothes: some, they still fit a little big!
Favorite Moment This Week: Brooklyn randomly lifting up my shirt, saying "baby" and kissing my tummy! Even though I am pretty sure she has no idea what is going on, it still melts my heart!
Gender: Don't know yet...May 9th
Movement: Not yet...waiting!
Food Cravings: bagels with cream cheese
What I Miss: having a decent amount of energy!
Sleep: OK. Still getting up several times a night to go to the bathroom and sometimes it is hard to fall back asleep.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding out this baby's gender and feeling some kicks!
Symptoms: Tired!
Belly Button: In
Next Dr. Appt: May 9th

And now, the comparison pictures!




I did not take a 14 week picture when pregnant with the Brooklyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment