Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby #2 Weeks 9-12

Already playing catch up, story of my life! Now that I am past the 12 week mark I am going to try to do weekly pregnancy posts! We will see how this goes! I have been doing a good job of taking weekly pictures every Wednesday evening! Brooklyn thinks they are fun too!

Weeks 9-12 with baby #2

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: NO
Favorite Moment This Week: hearing baby's heartbeat!!
Gender: Unknown
Movement: None
Food Cravings: any type of breakfast food!
What I Miss: Not feeling nauseous in the afternoons and having energy!
Sleep: OK-I get up to use the restroom at least 3-5 times a night. Some nights I can't fall back asleep right away.
What I Am Looking Forward To: finding out baby's gender and feeling movement!
Symptoms: Nauseous in the afternoons, have thrown up a few times. Very tired and no energy! Maybe having a 15 month old has something to do with lack of energy!
Belly Button: In
Next Dr. Appointment: April 9 

Pictures: I do a belly shot with shirt down, belly shot with shirt up and then a picture with Brooklyn! I want to see how she grows during this pregnancy too! I am also going to do a comparison picture of the two pregnancies! (no 10 week picture!-I obviously wasn't feeling well)



 Well, looking back on pregnancy #1 pictures, I took week 8, 9 and then skipped to week 13 so I only have 1 comparison picture!! 9 weeks!













No comments:

Post a Comment