Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 21

This is going to be another short and sweet post-as I am writing this I am actually 22 weeks, so I am still playing catch up.  I am also too lazy to upload my 21 week picture, so that is going to have to wait too...

Pregnancy Updates-Week 21
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10-12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: yes
Favorite Moment This Week: Getting away for a long weekend to the Ozarks-much needed and very relaxing.  Also, everyday for the past week or so when I lay down on the couch Brooklyn is very very active and I just love holding my tummy and feeling her move from the inside and outside-such an incredible experience-it just reminds me that babies truly are miracles!
Gender: GIRL!! Ms. Brooklyn
Movement: TONS! Especially when I lay down on the couch and when I lay in my bed and get ready to sleep she always starts kicking me.  She likes to kick A LOT around 11pm and then again between 4-5am.  It is amazing how I am already picking up on her sleep/awake cycles.
Food Cravings: fruit, OJ, mexican
What I Miss: Being active-this heat is killing me-I just want to get outside and walk, the treadmill isn't doing it for me
Sleep: Hit or miss-some nights are great and others I just lay wide awake and can't sleep
What I am Looking Forward To: the nursery furniture being delivered
Symptoms: Nothing unusual.  I feel like I am starting to get tired again in the afternoons like I did early on in the pregnancy, but I think the heat might have something to do with my sleepiness. 

Sorry, no picture with this update.  I will post one later when I am not lazy!

*7/27/11-Finally uploading pictures-here is 21 week belly picture*

No comments:

Post a Comment