Thursday, July 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....

When I was newly pregnant I started looking for nursery bedding and found exactly what I wanted if we were having a girl, boy bedding on the other hand was very difficult to find anything I liked.  Luckily, I don't have to worry about boy bedding, yet! So, when we found out we were having a girl I thought I would go ahead and buy the bedding from Land of Nod (Crate and Barrels baby store).  I always said that if we have a girl her room will be light pink and chocolate brown.  Well, I thought wrong and made the mistake of 'browsing' more online at girl crib bedding, so now I am confused on which one I should go with.  Back before I knew we were having a girl I found a bedding set I liked from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child, but never thought I would spend that much money on baby bedding, but I am coming to realize a couple of things:1-this is our first baby, I should be entitled to splurge just a bit and 2-our master bedroom bedding is from Restoration Hardware so why can't Brooklyn's be too?!?

I am going to post some links to the 3 bedding ensembles that I am debating between.  I would love all of the comments and opinions I can get! Things to keep in mind about the nursery: color scheme is light pink and chocolate brown AND the crib is espresso brown.  HELP!











All 3 are very different! The only thing about the Pottery Barn one is the majority of it is white-our house has beige walls and cream trim so I don't know how well that much white will go with the cream trim.

Any and all comments are appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment