Wednesday, July 27, 2011

22 weeks

As I am writing this I am 23 weeks pregnant today, so again, I am behind on weekly pregnancy updates.  I think it is so easy to get behind because there is not much change to talk about.  I have been doing good on keeping up with pictures, which shows pretty much the only change-I feel like I am getting huge-fast!

Pregnancy Updates-Week 22
How Far Along: 22 weeks, but as I am writing I am 23 weeks-oops!
Total Weight Gain: sore subject-at doctor appointment the scales said I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks for a total of 15 pounds-oops!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I am wearing some of my 'regular' summer shorts that sit low on the waist
Favorite Moment This Week: Seeing Miss Brooklyn during the ultrasound.  She is still shy and modest-we tried to get a peak between the legs just to make sure she is still a girl and she was not showing!
Gender: GIRL
Movement: TONS and TONS and TONS! I love it! So amazing! My stomach is actually starting to move a little when I lift my shirt up you can see her moving around!
Food Cravings: still OJ, but a new one now-Rainbow Sherbert! I am eating a bowl of 4 scoops right now as I am blogging (maybe this is why I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks...)
What I Miss: Being able to get out of bed quickly-I told Ben I think I am going to need to get a step stool for the side of my bed-our bed is pretty high and with me getting up 4 times a night to use the restroom it is hard work, I just don't move like I used to!
Sleep: Pretty good! I have been walking on the treadmill (I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can walk outside) and I think walking daily helps me to sleep better at night.
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.  The crib is up and the bedding should be delivered tomorrow!! Yipee! I am so excited!
Symptoms: Nothing really-I feel pretty good!




No comments:

Post a Comment