Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday



{ONE}
This is what I have been doing in the evenings after Brooklyn goes to bed! Never thought I would paint furniture, but Molly's dresser is slowly turning pink!!

{TWO}
We had maternity pictures taken this past weekend! Brooklyn cooperated right at the beginning for about 3 minutes and then she was done, but we got an awesome picture! Here is a teaser from the session! I love Monica with ME Photography!

{THREE}
I have been painting a lot! I have done so much DIY in the nursery, which is so unlike me! Today I painted the monogram that will hang above the crib! I love it!
I brought it in the basement after I painted it outside, the light is making a glare so it looks unfinished, but it's not! 


{FOUR}
I can't believe my baby girl started Fall Parent's Day Out yesterday! She is growing up too fast!


{FIVE}
Speaking of growing up too fast...this was a year ago!
Be still my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment