Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby #2-Weeks 28, 29 and 30

Playing catch up once again, story of my life!

Weeks 28, 29 and 30

How Far Along: 30 weeks 1 day
Total Weight Gain: Hold on tight...32 pounds...yikes!!
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Favorite Moment This Week: Getting new things for the nursery!
Gender: GIRL! Molly Kate
Movement: This girl is non-stop ALL day long! 
Food Cravings: Salad...too bad it's not helping in the weight gain department!
What I Miss: Being able to get up and down easily.  Also, Brooklyn sitting comfortably on my lap-she is confused too and tries so hard to scoot back all the way, but my big belly won't let her! Sister better get used to it, because Molly will be taking up more than just my lap in 10 weeks!
Sleep: Happy to say it is a little better! I am still staying up way too late at night, but when I do that I only get up once, maybe twice to use the restroom.  If I go to bed before 11:30pm I will be up 3-4 times in the night, don't know why, but that's the pattern I have noticed!
What I am Looking Forward to: Getting out all of the baby clothes to wash! I probably won't do it for another month but I am still so excited to see pink little clothes again!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, true crampy contractions and a sore back!
Belly Button: OUT!
Next Dr. Appt: Aug 14




WOW!! I am BIG!

Also, notice how my camera has just gone to craps-pictures are horrible! I know Ben isn't the best photographer, but my camera is on it's last leg.  I am currently taking donations for a new one! 

Some out-takes of Brooklyn:


this was really week 30, she just had the chalkboard flipped to the other side!

blurry...combo of moving toddler, user error (Ben) and bad/old camera!
The countdown is on...10 weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment