Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weeks 35 and 36

Again-I am a week behind.  I am actually 37 weeks today but am going to do a 35 and 36 week post.  I will catch up eventually....maybe...

I do have a good excuse though-I have been cleaning and organizing, (aka:nesting) like a mad woman! After today my house will be as clean as I think it can possibly get.  I woke up at 6:30am ready to clean.  I am taking a break now, as I have just got done with the kitchen and 1/2 bath. I had Ben move all big furniture off of hardwoods this morning and I am going to clean, scrub and polish my hardwoods downstairs.  Hopefully my back will make it through today.  I will be taking several breaks-I have my breaks all timed out-ha!

Pregnancy Updates-Weeks 35 and 36
How Far Along: As I am typing this I am officially 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I am holding steady at 31 pounds total-not too bad.  I really prepared myself to gain 35 so I still have a few extra to gain if need be and I won't be upset.  
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and the hubby's clothes-nothing better than putting on an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt that is Ben's-I love it! I just wish his pants fit me-they are a little too big!
Favorite Moment This Week: Getting the hospital bags packed and ready to go! I have 2 bags for me-1 is a bag for labor and the other is my postpartum bag.  I have also packed Brooklyn's diaper bag with a few onesies and her coming home outfit.  Ben is on his own for his bag!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Yes-I don't think she is going to ever slow down.  Ben said last night that she is going to be a tiny little girl since she is still moving around in big motions!
Food Cravings: Nothing really-I haven't had waffles in awhile and I don't crave orange juice anymore-I still drink tons of it but don't crave it.  I think my appetite is decreasing.
What I Miss: comfortable sleep and being able to move around quickly.
Sleep: Hit or miss still.  I have found that staying up later, like until 1am, helps me to sleep through the night a lot better, but then I don't get up until 10am and I feel like half of my day is wasted and gone.  But, when I go to bed between 10-11pm I don't sleep as well.
What I am Looking Forward To: Meeting Brooklyn! Ben and I can't wait.  We talk about her every day and how excited we are and the one question we always ask each other is "What do you think she is going to look like?" The suspense is killing us!
Symptoms: Anything and everything!
Belly Button: It is working its way out, but I don't think it will ever officially 'pop'.  I think it likes being half in half out.
Next Dr. Appt: I go every Tuesday now until I deliver
Contractions: Yes, Braxton Hicks and mild cramping throughout the day
Dilation and Effacement: I had my 36 week appointment last week, and that was the first pelvic exam.  I was 75% effaced, but no dilation yet.  It is good to know my body is starting to do something!




Hospital bags-packed and ready to go!
 Along with boppy pillow and 2 pillows for Ben and I to sleep on at hospital.  Notice: Brooklyn and I have matching bags! The little one is her diaper bag! I love it! Vera Bradley comes up with just about everything-it has so many compartments inside and is fully lined and has a changing pad that matches-it's perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment