Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Shower #2

***For some reason, this post did not get posted to my blog-I wrote it all out on 10/21 but for some reason it never posted-glad I noticed it.  I need to do a post about my third baby shower, but that will have to wait...***

I had my second baby shower on Saturday October, 1st.   It was held at my house and put on my Ben's mom, Lisa.  The shower guests were those from Ben's mom's side of the family-such as his aunts and cousins, Grandma and his mom's friends.  My mom and step-mom were there as well.  It was so much fun to see everyone and for them to see where Ben and I live (most of them had never been to our house) and show off Brooklyn's nursery.  I got a lot of wonderful gifts and the food Lisa made was amazing.  What a great shower it was! Thank you Lisa! Ben's aunt Kathleen made a quilt for Brooklyn (picture below) it matches her room perfectly-aunt Kath pieced the quilt together and a 90 year old lady helped her quilt it-so sweet!








4 of Brooklyn's 6 living Grandma's.  We are missing Janet and my Grandma Potter

Ben's mom Lisa and my mom Sharon

Me and my mommy-she will be called Nana

My step-mom Cheryl, who will be called Mimi and my mom!

Ben's mom and his Grandma Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment