Friday, November 25, 2011

40 weeks

Pregnancy Updates-40 Weeks

How Far Along: 40 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 32 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Favorite Moment This Week: Scheduling my inducement for Saturday the 26th! 
Gender: Girl
Movement: Yes, and she is starting to hurt me.  She is a strong girl!
Food Cravings: I will eat anything and everything!
What I Miss: Being able to get out of bed easily
Sleep: Good-I know tonight I will not get much sleep
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting to meet my baby girl-hopefully only about 24 more hours!
Symptoms: Being 40+ weeks pregnant...need I say more?
Belly Button: OUT!
Next Dr. Appt: No more prenatal appointments.  Scheduled induction tomorrow morning at 6:30am
Contractions: Yes
Dilated/Effaced: 1 cm, 80%
 I look miserable and I feel miserable too! I have enjoyed my pregnancy, but I am over it! I am ready to meet my baby and become a mommy and start a new adventure in life! Hopefully my next pregnancies will be as great as this one has been! Overall, I enjoyed being pregnant and have no complaints.  I am sure some days I complained a lot but looking at the big picture, I got along with pregnancy just fine! 

See you tomorrow Brooklyn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment