Monday, September 23, 2013

Eviction...

Molly has been given an eviction date!! If sweet, baby girl does not come on her own, she will be evicted out of my big, warm tummy on...

Oct 3, 2013

Yay!! The end is in sight and we will be a family of four in 9 days or less!! Can't wait to meet her!!

Until then...Brooklyn and I are soaking up the last days of her being an only child! This girl is going to be totally spoiled for the next 9 days! We are doing something fun every day!! I am a little emotional about it all...


painting on the deck!

sweet snuggles!

walking home from the park!
Brooklyn totally knows Molly is coming soon...she is extra cuddly and loving! She wants me to hold her ALL hours of the day and wants me to be next to her at all times....sweet girls life is about to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment