Saturday, September 21, 2013

Baby #2 Weeks 35, 36 and 37

Another week 3 weeks has passed and Molly Kate is going to be here so very soon! Ahhh, the anticipation and excitement! I can't wait to meet our sweet new baby girl!

Weeks 35, 36 and 37

How Far Along: 37 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 38 pounds
Maternity Clothes: YES! I am so tired of wearing maternity clothes.  I have been shopping and buying non-maternity clothes for myself and I can't wait to wear them! My maternity shirts don't seem to fit anymore, I am always pulling them down trying to keep my tummy covered!
Favorite Moment This Week: The nursery is 95% complete-just need to paint and hang the mirror! Found hardware for the dresser! Brooklyn has been very loving and cuddly this week-she knows things are about to change! She will randomly place her hand on my tummy and leave it there-so sweet! We have been doing a lot of fun things with Brooklyn-zoo, circus, Royals Game!
Gender: GIRL! Molly Kate
Movement: Is she ever going to slow down or run out of space-this girl is non-stop!
Food Cravings: Salad!
What I Miss: being comfortable in my own skin, wearing normal clothes and moving around easily!
Sleep: Not too bad!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Meeting Molly!
Symptoms: random contractions, heartburn
Belly Button: OUT!
Next DR. Appt: Tomorrow, Friday the 20th
Contractions: YES-random ones
Dilated/Effaced: At my 36 week appt last week I was only 1/2 cm dilated and she didn't mention anything about being effaced.  I don't think this baby will come on her own, I see an induction in my near future!! Which I don't mind...



No comments:

Post a Comment