Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May (part 2)-Mother's Day

Ben and I celebrated Mother's Day and Father's Day a little last year, since we were parents-to-be!  He got me a body pillow since I was starting to have troubles sleeping and I got him a lot of daddy books! Ha!

This Mother's Day we celebrated at our house with both of our moms.  We grilled out and had a nice lunch and just spent the day playing with Brooklyn and enjoying each others company! It was a great day!

Ben and Brooklyn gave me some picture frames, new over mitts and new cookie sheets! Much needed kitchen things!!

My mom gave me some new perfume and my mother-in-law gave me a new Vera Bradley purse!

I got spoiled for my 1st Mother's Day!! :)

Later in the afternoon/early evening we took a walk down to the park by our house and put Brooklyn in the swing for the first time! She loved it!

My mom also captured some good pictures of Brooklyn and me, and we attempted for a family picture!

Brooklyn and her Grams (Ben's mom)

Brooklyn and her Nana.  Brooklyn did not nap all afternoon, but once everyone settled down and sat on the couch she was out!

Brooklyn always touches my mom's face-so cute!

my baby girl and me! Love her!


family!


Brooklyn swinging at the neighborhood park for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment