Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 27

I am going to be adding a couple new highlights in the weekly pregnancy updates, the new ones are Belly Button and Next Doctor Appointment.  
Pregnancy Update-Week 27

How Far Along: 27 weeks 5 days
Total Weight Gain: Don't know-will find out this week...
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Favorite Moment This Week: "Bonding" time with Brooklyn
Gender: Girl-Brooklyn Paige
Movement: Yes! A lot-still so amazing to me! 
Food Cravings: mexican!
What I miss: being able to do simple things without feeling pain somewhere or fear that I am hurting the baby.  For some reason it hurts just to bend over and pick something up off the floor, it is a dull ache in the lower belly.
Sleep: Still waking up around 4am and can't fall back asleep until around 6am.
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment this week-this is the first time this pregnancy that I have gone a month without going to the doctor.  Since I am done getting ultrasounds every 2 weeks I haven't been since week 24.  But, after this appointment I will be back on the every 2 week schedule.  Even though I won't get to see Brooklyn on the ultrasound I will still get to hear her heartbeat and talk to the doctor, which will put my mind at ease.  I say I don't worry but there is always something in the back of my head that is worrying about my baby girl.  
Symptoms: Nothing much-being pregnant in general, is that a symptom?! Ha!
Belly Button: Looks very very weird, it is trying to pop out but it hasn't made it there yet, it is very odd looking and Ben makes fun of it daily.  I can't wait for it to just pop completely out!
Next Dr. Appointment: Wed Aug 31 at 3:30pm.  I will do the glucose test and also get a RHO-GAM shot.  My blood type is A- so since I am a negative I have to get this shot at 28 weeks and then again right after I deliver the baby. 

Week 27 pictures:


The weird belly button-I think part of the reason it looks weird is because I used to have it pierced back in the day and I still have a small hole at the top that is slowly filling in.  Belly buttons are so weird even when not pregnant! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment