Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm back...Weeks 25 and 26

I am back-can't believe it has been almost a month since I last blogged-oops! Sorry about that.  Time is flying by, I can't believe this pregnancy is going so quickly! I am playing catch-up with the pregnancy updates so I am grouping weeks 25 and 26 together, and since I have been so busy I forgot to take a week 25 pictures, which I am a little upset about, but there is nothing I can do about it now.  A lot didn't change from 25 weeks to 26 weeks, so here it goes...

Pregnancy Updates-Week 25 and Week 26

How Far Along: (as I am typing this I am 27 weeks 5 days) but the highlights are for 25 and 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I don't know-I don't weigh myself at home anymore and I haven't been to the doctor is a few weeks, but I will find out sooner than later...
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I just bought some fall clothes that I am excited to start wearing, hopefully the weather cools down soon.
Favorite Moment This Week: Brooklyn has been very ACTIVE lately and she is most active around 10:30 when Ben and I are laying in bed, so we spend about 30 minutes each night 'bonding' with her.  Ben loves feeling her move and every time he feels her and looks at me with a big smile on his face, it brings a tear to my eye.  So sweet! I know he is going to be a great daddy!!
Gender: Girl-Brooklyn Paige
Movement: A LOT and I LOVE it!! Again, she is very active around 10:30-11pm each night but also in the early morning hours around 4-5am.  
Food Cravings: Nothing new, juice and waffles, and fruit! I feel like I have been eating a lot more lately, hope that's not a bad thing.
 What I miss: Sleeping through the night.  When I wake up to go to the bathroom around 4 I have been having a hard time going back to sleep.  Once 6am rolls around I am tired and fall back asleep, which isn't bad on days I don't have to work but it is brutal only getting about 5 hours of sleep some nights. 
Sleep: Read above-ha!
What I am looking forward to: continuing to decorate Brooklyn's nursery and getting everything prepared for her arrival.
Symptoms: Nothing-feeling great, but definitely feeling prego-I move a lot slower I feel like and I can't bend down to put socks on or tie my shoes, I have to sit on the bed or side of bathtub.

Again-I did not take a week 25 picture, but enjoy the 26 weeks pictures below:


No comments:

Post a Comment