Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stubborn

  • Baby Brunker is STUBBORN! Little nugget was laying breech today at the ultrasound and would not flip over, therefore we could not determine the sex of the baby.  Baby was very active and waving at us and showing it's tongue to us.  It is so amazing how much you can see on those ultrasounds.  With nugget laying breech we got an amazing view of his/her spine-so incredible! 
  • All is well with my cervix-it is not shortening or opening-which is great news!! 
  • My placenta is still right on top of my cervix, but I will not be diagnosed with placenta previa until after 20 weeks, so hopefully the placenta will move in the next few weeks! 
  • That is all for now! Now we just have to wait until July 7th and hope little nugget cooperates and shows us what it is! I am ready to shop! Ben and I were both a little bummed that we did not find out today but our bank account is happy!! I was planning on spending this afternoon shopping for nugget if we found out, but instead we will be saving some money for a couple more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment