Sunday, June 26, 2011

32 months....

...NO interest financing at Nebraska Furniture Mart!!! Woo Hoo!! I was sitting on the couch Wednesday night watching Wheel of Fortune and the first commercial that came on was for NFM and they were advertising for 32 months NO interest financing, which is exactly what I have been waiting for.  Ben was still at work so I called him with much excitement and we agreed that we would go buy baby furniture on Saturday.  So, that is what we did.  Baby furniture is purchased and will be delivered July 22nd.  I am super excited to start decorating the room, but first, little nugget needs to cooperate so I will know what color(s) to decorate with.  July 7th can't come soon enough. 

I know I did not get an updated for week 18 up, I am hoping to do that later today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment