Monday, July 9, 2012

Ben's 1st Father's Day

Ben's first Father's Day was a great day spent at home relaxing as a family of 3!! We didn't do anything special-but Brooklyn did get Ben some gifts that he opened that morning!  Ben is like a kid on Christmas morning anytime gifts are involved.  He wants to open the gifts first thing in the morning...


Ben showing Brooklyn his card.  I made it on Shutterfly, so it was personalized with pictures!


Brooklyn loved the tissue paper!
 I made Ben a Shutterfly book.  It was all pictures of him and Brooklyn together.  I am going to start a tradition and make him a book every year for Father's Day! He loved it.  He took it to work so show everyone!!


silly girl!! Her shirt is a little small but it's the only shirt that she has that says 'daddy' on it!


It was a great day!! Brooklyn and I also got Ben new tennis shoes!! I call them his old man shoes, but he loves them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment