Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Babymoon"

Next week Ben and I are taking our little 'babymoon'.  For awhile we thought we would go to Chicago, stay in a nice hotel, go out to dinner at nice restaurants, shop, etc. etc.  Well, as the time got closer, and the more money I spent on little Miss Brooklyn, we decided we probably shouldn't go all out for our 'babymoon'.  So, we are going to travel to Beaver Lake/Eureka Springs, Arkansas.  A family that I work for has been there several times and they say it is beautiful, romantic, and a great place to get away that isn't too far or too expensive. So, Ben and I will be staying in our own cabin for a few nights, enjoying each others company before the baby comes.  It is about a 4 hour drive, we will stop when we get close to our destination at a grocery store to get some food-there are fully equipped kitchens in each of the cabins, so we were thinking about just cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner at the cabin the first day and then going into Eureka Springs for a nice dinner on our last night there.  I am very excited to get away and spend some time with the hubs.  I am really hoping that since we will be out in the woods a little, that the hubs cell phone does not work so we will have no distractions.  I am going to tell him that I will not get on facebook, blogger, etc. if he does not get on his phone while we are gone.  Sounds fair to me!! This trip is all about us for the last time in forever so we both need to soak it all in and have a great time together!! Below are some pictures of where we will be staying, they are from the cabins website, we will see if my pictures match up when we get there! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment