Monday, September 19, 2011

30 weeks

Pregnancy Updates-30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks 5 days
Total Weight Gain: Around 27 pounds-eek! Although, people tell me I am all belly, so I don't know if they are just saying that to be nice, but honestly, I don't feel like I have gained 27 pounds, so I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing-ha!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Favorite Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat at Dr. appointment.  That is one sound I will never get tired of-such a blessing!
Gender: Girl-Brooklyn Paige
Movement: YES!! So so much-I love it! Another blessing!
Food Cravings: nothing in particular-I am still loving my orange juice but I will eat about anything.  I am having an aversion to meat.
What I Miss: Being able to walk up stairs without losing my breath-it is amazing how quickly I lose my breath!
Sleep: Hit or miss.  For some reason I have been staying up really late at night-last night I didn't go to sleep until 1am and then I got up at 10am.  I need to start going to be earlier.  I laid in bed from 11pm-1am reading, playing sudoku, browsing internet, etc. 
What I am Looking Forward To: Our 'babymoon' this week! Just a couple more days until we leave! I am excited to get away for a few days! 
Symptoms: aches and pains, shortness of breath, etc. etc.  All the typical symptoms of a 30 week pregnant lady-but I wouldn't trade it for anything, and I do not complain about it, when I have aches and pains it reminds me that my baby girl is healthy and growing!
Belly Button: Still half in, half out-is it every going to fully pop?!?!
Next Dr. Appt: Tuesday, Sept 27th

 

No comments:

Post a Comment