Saturday, June 7, 2014

Molly - 7 Months

On May 3, 2014 Molly Kate turned 7 months old! What a fun month it was!!

Unofficial Stats:

Weight: 19.5 pounds
Clothes: 12 months
Jammies: 9-12 months
Diaper: Size 3

Molly is a big, big girl! She has squishy thighs that I squeeze all day!! Love!

So, what has Molly been up to this month:

  • Molly finally naps in her crib. The transition from her swing to her crib was easy! She never fussed and never really seemed to care. She takes great naps in her crib! 
  • She takes great naps, but is still not a good night sleeper! She is up at least 2 times in the night to nurse.  She doesn't nurse for long, so it is more of just a soothing thing for her.  
  • Molly really loves to swing outside! 
  • Little girl is still not a fan of solids/baby food.  She never really opens her mouth, I have to force food in there.  When I can get her to eat, she will eat sweet potatoes and apples, that is about it!
  • Molly is too distracted while nursing.  She pulls off every few seconds to see what Brooklyn is doing.  With being distracted it would be frustrating for me and I would end the nursing session sooner than I should have. This resulted in a cranky little girl because she was hungry.  I decided to start pumping exclusively, I still nurse in the night though.  
  • Molly gets 5 bottles a day of expressed milk. She eats at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm.  The first 4 bottles are all 6 ounces and the 7pm bottle is 8 ounces! 
  • This girl LOVES her big sister!!
  • Molly is starting to really like her daddy.  She gets excited when he comes home in the evenings and she enjoys playing with him. 
  • Thankfully, Molly does great in her carseat.  I usually try to only go places when I know she is tired, and she always falls asleep in the car! 
  • She is sitting up great and loves playing with all her toys in front of her! She still likes to lay down on her tummy to play too!
I can't believe how fast this year is going by! Molly will be 1 before I know it!! She is so fun and such an easy baby! She still only cries when she is hungry or tired.  She may cry or whine a bit if she gets bored, but that is an easy fix-I usually make Brooklyn run around in circles for her and sing a song! Works every time!

Here are pictures from Molly's 7th Month:










Here is Brooklyn's 7th Month update.

Comparison of the girls at 7 Months:

No comments:

Post a Comment