Saturday, August 23, 2014

Molly-8 Months


Where has the time gone?! I have been horrible with blogging! Every time I tell myself I am going to start documenting things, I never do! I feel especially guilty not blogging my second child's monthly stats! Good news though, is I have been writing EVERYTHING down, I just have not made the time to transfer Molly's monthly happenings from notebook to blog. So, here it goes..

Molly Kate-8 Months Old.
Clothes: 9-12 months, some 12-18 months
Diaper: Size 3
  • You got your first real sickness-Croup! No fun! 
  • Finally sits up perfectly! It took you awhile to master this, but now you are a pro, but still might have the occasional fall!
waiting to pick up Brooklyn at school

  • Favorite toys are the ones with smiley faces on them! You smile from ear to ear when you see them!
  • When on your tummy you have started to rotate a bit to get toys, but you have no other interest in crawling or moving!
  • Loves the Jumperoo!
loves the water!

  • Obsessed with going outside!
  • Tried your first mum-mum
    • still not a fan of solids
precious!

  • Takes great naps during the day but still up at least once in the night!
  • Brooklyn loves going in Molly's crib in the mornings!
  • Has a very cheesy smile! LOVE IT! Too cute and funny!
first time in big cart at Target!

  • A small miracle occurred- when you were sick with croup you were SO fussy, I did not know what to do! When you were younger I tried every type of paci and you were never a fan of the paci. I did not know what to do when you were so fussy when you had croup, so I brought some pacis back out and you have been attached/addicted ever since! It has been so nice! (We will deal with the taking away later, but right now I am loving that you love a paci!)
  • chubby!
  • Can clap on demand! Big girl!

wagon ride!

  • LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Hot Dog Dance. When Mickey and the song come on you stop what you are doing and find the tv and start moving your legs and arms! It is so funny and cute!
scrub-a-dub!

  • Becoming very attached to mom. I have a feeling you are going to be worse than Brooklyn with your mommy attachment, and Brooklyn was awful!
  • sweet girl
  • You are still obsessed with big sis, and will watch her all day! Big sis is slowly coming around to you. FINALLY!
 
Brooklyn helping!


workout class with Mommy!


holding on tight!


little fishy!

loves to swing!

Just for fun, click here to see what Brooklyn was up to at 8 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment