Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter 2012

Is it too late to do an Easter post? I hope not, because I am doing one!

Our Easter was pretty relaxed, I am mainly doing this post just for memories and to share pictures from the day!

The Saturday night before Easter, Ben and I went out for a little date night.  My mom stayed at the house with Brooklyn and stayed over night as she was going to celebrate Easter with us the following day.  I had my mom 'help' Brooklyn make a note to the Easter bunny and leave him some carrots-she did a great job! Thanks mom!

Sunday morning, we all woke up and our kitchen looked like Santa had arrived.  But, it was just the Easter Bunny spoiling Brooklyn.  She opened all of her goodies, mom and I finished our 7 layer salad, we all showered and hit the road to St. Joe to Lisa's house (Ben's mom). 

We had a great time and ate some really good food!! Yummy!!

Picture re-cap of the day!

letter to the Easter Bunny!



"Who is the Easter Bunny?"

Brooklyn's first Vera Bradley bag :) From Grammie (Janet)

Easter Basket from mommy and daddy!

"Good Morning!"

"What's this!?!"

Sock Monkey!

Ben got Brooklyn bath toys-he picked them out all on his own!

She also got teethers!

a new personalized hooded bath towel from Pottery Barn Kids

new swimsuit and hat for Florida!

Nana got Brooklyn a farm animal puzzle!

Crab outfits from Nana! Perfect for Florida trip!

If this is what it looks like on Easter morning, what is my house going to look like on Christmas morning this year? Someone is spoiled rotten!

"I think my teether-thanks mom and dad"

Mommy and her baby girl! LOVE!

Family photo!

Ben, Katy, Nana (Sharon/my mom) and Brooklyn
Brooklyn also received an Easter basket from her Grams (Lisa) and her Mimi (Cheryl) but I do not have any pictures of those! She is spoiled rotten, and LOVED very much by EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment