Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brooklyns First Snow

On Monday, February 13 we got our first measurable snowfall in KC.  I was excited! This has been a very mild winter compared to last year.  I was very excited to be having a baby in November, because I had envisioned sitting on the couch drinking hot cocoa, cuddling with my baby and watching the snowfall all winter.  Well, that has yet to happen.  Instead this winter we have been on several walks and have ventured out of the house more times than I thought we would. 

Monday afternoon I wanted to dress Brooklyn up in her snowsuit and take pictures with her outside.  I called Ben to see if he could be home before it got dark so he could help me take the pictures-he obliged.  When he got home I had Brooklyn all bundled up and ready for the photo shoot.  We went outside and I was planning on holding Brooklyn and Ben taking the picture.  Well, Ben had a different idea.  He wanted to lay Brooklyn down in the snow and take her picture.  So, that's what we did.  I felt like we were abusing her, but she never cried and actually seemed to enjoy being outside all bundled up-she was falling asleep-ha!

We tried to move her arms and legs to make a snow angel but it didn't work too well.

Her snowsuit is a size 6-9 months, but it looks like it could be a 3T or so.  Enjoy the pics of Brooklyn's first snow!

My snow bunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment