Tuesday, May 17, 2011

13 weeks...

  • 13 weeks and finally starting to feel better, well except this morning for a brief moment.  I have had enough energy to go for walks the past week and I can't even begin to explain how much better that makes me feel, not only emotionally but physically too.  I was starting to get frustrated that all my body wanted to do was lay on the couch and sleep or eat crackers.  I wish I could run, but I am not going to take any chances running now since I have not ran for about 8 weeks.  Walking will have to do for the next 6+ months. 
  • This morning was a little weird-I woke up, showered, ate breakfast and got ready.  When I went downstairs to get ready to leave I stopped in the pantry to get some snacks to take for the day and nothing looked good or sounded good and all of a sudden I thought I was going to get sick.  I took a drink of water and loaded up the car.  As I was starting the car I had a bad feeling in my stomach (and mouth) so I got out of the car, turned the alarm off quickly and ran to the bathroom and lost my breakfast.  I have not done that for awhile so it took me by surprise.  But, I felt great after my stomach was empty.  I had cereal, glass of milk and glass of orange juice for breakfast so I don't know what happened there but I have felt fine ever since. 
  • I have been taking 'belly' pictures, but unfortunately my computer is so messed up that I can't do much on it, such as uploading pictures off of my camera. (It's only 3 years old, who knew computers didn't last that long?)  So, I am waiting patiently (trying to at least) for Ben to clean up his old computer for me to take over.  Since I am not in school anymore all I really need a computer for is to upload pictures, everything else I can do on the iPad.  Maybe Ben will clean up his old computer for me for my birthday (wishful thinking...?). So, once I get a computer to upload pictures to I will post 'belly' pictures.  I feel as thought I have popped out this past week, Ben tells me I look like I have a beer belly, which is not the look I 'm going for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment