Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Molly-2 Months

Miss Molly Kate is 2 months old! (I am actually writing this on her 3rd month birthday, but it's better late than never, right?!)  I was keeping all of Molly's milestones and activities in the notes section on my phone.  Brooklyn stepped on my phone and I had to get a new one.  I did a back up of my broken phone before getting the replacement but for some reason my notes section did not save, so I lost all of the 2 month info I had-a little bummed about that.


2 Month Stats:
Weight: 14.2 pounds (99th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 inches (70th percentile)

Clothes: 3 month
Diapers: Size 1-need to move to size 2

We have a big girl on our hands! We thought Brooklyn was big, Molly is bigger! I love chubby babies so I am not complaining!

  • Switched reflux medicine from Zantac to Axid
  • Hates tummy time!
  • Starting to be awake more and for longer stretches!
  • Has a cute, soft cry-I am sure this will change as she gets older
  • Can't decide if she likes to be swaddled or not.  Some nights we swaddle, others we don't.
  • Loves watching the tv!
  • Very mellow baby-I don't think she has much of a choice since she is the second child!
Pictures from the month:



















Brooklyn's 2 month update can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment