Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Big News from Brooklyn...


Baby Brunker #2 will be here the end of September!! We couldn't be more excited!! Such a wonderful blessing and miracle!!

You know how you have an idea in your head and you are bound and determined to do it? Well, that is what it was like with announcing this pregnancy using Brooklyn and a chalkboard.  Whew, was it difficult. I saw the idea on Pinterest, of course, and I knew I wanted to do it! So, Brooklyn and I headed to hobby lobby for a chalkboard and chalk markers! I tried many times a day for several days to get that girl to cooperate and had no such luck! Luckily, the weather warmed up to around 50 degrees and I took her outside and put her in her swing with the chalkboard.  It was the best I could do! Her facial expressions are funny and she looks clueless but hey, it gets the message out!
I got these 3 pictures printed on cards from CVS and handed them out to close friends and family!

Stay tuned for more pregnancy updates, I will be doing weekly updates just like I did with Brooklyn!


No comments:

Post a Comment