Friday, November 2, 2012

Ben's 32nd Birthday

Ben turned 32 on October 20th.  I can't believe my husband is 32.  That just sounds really weird to me, and to be honest a little old.  I think once I get in my 30's it won't seem so old, but I feel like our age difference is a lot right now.  I am 26,  so we are only 5 1/2 years apart.

I think Ben had a pretty good birthday! I stayed up late the night before to wrap his presents! In the morning I went downstairs to get one last thing ready....Dunkin Donuts.  I bought them the day before and hid them and hoped they would still be good the next morning!! They were!!
  

I waited until the last minute to do some shopping! I did buy one thing online that wasn't supposed to be here until the Monday after his birthday, but surprisingly it got here the Friday before! Yay!!

My mom, Brooklyn and I went shopping late Friday afternoon, it was a little stressful! That same Friday night, Kim and I went to holiday mart.  I was not planing to buy anything but I ended up buying Ben a gift and Brooklyn a gift.  I was thinking about waiting to give Ben his gift from Holiday Mart on Christmas, but I knew I couldn't wait that long so I wrapped it that night.

Gift from Holiday Mart-a 3D image of Allen Fieldhouse
We went to my dad's for dinner on the night of Ben's birthday and then to St. Joe to Lisa's the Sunday after his birthday! It was a birthday filled weekend!!

This was the first birthday for Ben since he has been a dad! Brooklyn loved helping open the gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment