Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Trip To Wichita

Back in July, my mom, Brooklyn and I drove to Wichita for the day to visit family.  My cousins Ashley and Jamie who live in Alabama were going to be in Wichita, so we decided to drive down and meet them for the day at my Uncle Duane's house.  Brooklyn did so well on the drive down.  She slept for 2 of the 3 hour drive! My cousin Ashley, had her baby boy, Brayden in May, and this was the first time we got to see him!! Jamie has 2 boys, Jake and Ethan.  We stayed at Duane's all day and just sat around and talked while the kids played.  Brooklyn was a little show off and anytime us adults would get loud talking she would start squealing to get attention back on her.  Silly girl!  We went to dinner as a family and then we hit the road back home to KC.  We didn't get home until 12:30am.  It was a long day, but very worth it!

Jake LOVES Brayden!!

Brooklyn and Brayden meeting! Brooklyn is not very polite!

Handsome little boy!

My chubby baby!

Brooklyn and Jake reading!

4 cousins!

L to R: Jake, Jamie, Ethan, Ashley, Brayden, Katy and Brooklyn
 While we were there Brooklyn got up on 4's several times and would rock back and forth! I was worried she was going to crawl for the first time without Ben seeing, but she never moved!

Cousin love!
It was a great trip! I am really hoping we can plan a trip to Alabama this fall to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment